Dr Colin Benjamin, FAICD, Chairman Marshall Place Associates and CEO of the Psychotherapists and Counselling Federation of Austalia has extensive experience at senior executive levels in the conduct of futures research and strategic thinking in both the public and private sectors prior to forming his own consulting company and business networks with specialties that include;
- Executive and Professional Education: Management and leadership development, organisational development, entrepreneurship and professional practice advancement.
- Corporate Performance Audits and Social Inclusion Reviews: Srategic market analysis of management and operational performance for innovative, creative ane entrepreneurial start-up and value determinations
- Futures and Strategic Thinking Assignments: Strategic thinking including facitlitation of Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship as foundations for strategic management, strategic positioning, marketing and international marketing assignments.
- Performance Enhancement: Professional development, Ethical practice, Succession planning, selection, executive development and personnel appraisal systems design.
- Client and Customer Service: Research development, design, personal selection and program reviews against customer and employee expectations. Values Research and Cultural Analysis studies in Australasia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Taipei.
- Strategic Focus Session: International Strategic Focus Assignments in conjunction with Carroll Partners International and the Pacific Rim Forum.
- Sun Tzu applications in the fields of operations management and strategic analysis.
In addition to his Australian experience Colin has consulted widely in Asia and undertaken research in China, Indonesia and the United States. Colin’s doctorate developed a globally integrated theory of entrepreneurship and establishes measures that enhance the rate of innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship at any scale of business enterprise.
Dr Benjamin welcomes inquiries from individuals and organisations seeking to enhance capacity for innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship. Marshall Place Associates offers a range of strategic thinking tools that open up a universe of new possibilities for individuals and organisations committed to applying the processes of innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
Dr Colin Benjamin
Marshall Place Associates
Level 15, 461 Bourke Street
Phone +61 3 9640 0099
Fax +61 3 9640 0009